Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
clyde

Now I'm in touble

clyde
I've seen this topic mentioned a few times, I guess I've really 'joined the club' now! My wifes car:

Where the car is supposed to be when it snows: [img]/club2/attach/clyde/03162.jpg[/img] They're talking 6-12 inches before it's over - at least I'll get to plow again.:)

ReedS
Right now all of the tractors(3 complete and running,2 in parts) both of the vehicles and 1 boat are comfortably resting in the garage. Wife says if her Jeep won't fit in the garage then I won't fit in the bedroom, your choice. Dang garage is cold! ;) Actually no more room in the garage and the house is much warmer! Your wife must really love you to let you keep the tractors in her spot!!![:0]:D Enjoy!!

HubbardRA
My wife has never parked her vehicle in the garage. In fact there has never been one of our vehicles just parked in the garage. It is my workshop and was built as my workshop. She knew that and agreed before I built it. Guess that is why we are still married after 30 years.

KSever
:D I learned that long ago that the wifes car HAS to be in the garage. You just got to build a bigger garage. I have two cars, one truck, one 16 foot boat, one 6X8 trailer, and 4 tractors in the garage.

ehertzfeld
quote:
Originally posted by Mack
Clyde, You know when you keep them together like that they multiply like rabbits. ;):D
Im supposed to pick up that little broadmoor this weekend. If it wants to multiply it's ok with me! Im sure Rob-b wont mined if his wonder boy dose too! As for a gararge.... I have none. We were going to build one but I was informed that the laws changed and we now need 40 feet to a property line. So I'm getting one of thouse tent type gararge's. Clyde my self or Rob will get ahold of you soon. Elon

clyde
Well, I survived OK. The dogs live inside (sometimes on the bed) so they were good company. :D I made sure the driveway was clear and the car cleaned off before she got up. None of the tractors have multiplied yet - but there is a possibility another Broadmoor will be here by the weekend! (Elon, you may have a choice!).

KSever
John, I took a MTD mower deck that I got for free and cut the front 1/3 off of it allowing about 2 inches of the blades to protrude out. Cut the sides off so it wouldn't clog up and mounted it in front of the front wheels on the tractor just like a snowblower. Let me say it is NOT OSHA approved. I do have a old style weed machine that I plan on modifying to fit the Landlord and should look like it was a factory option.

comet66
Kris: Thanks now I understand. That's a pretty good idea as long as you don't let anything live near the front. I used to have several Bolens 1050's around and I still have a front mount flail mower that worked very well for high weeds. I never thought of trying to adapt it for the simp's though.