Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

4 stolen tractors help with price

tractorfreak3

hey all, any one have a sugestion on where to get a idea on market value/relacement costs.(other than ebay) on a cub 122 and 2 wheel horses b 16 and a 607. that were removed from my yard saturday night.they ween't happy with what i paid for them so the ins company whants replacment costs. would a dealer help ?

Do you have pictures of the missing tractors, their descriptions and serial numbers. That way we could help you watch for them on eBay. I'm sure the police in your area will already be watching the pawn shops. I don't see how anyone could steal them and hope to use them again in your area. /r David