Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Whaaat the !!!

Mack

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=741&item=3594214972#BID&ssPageName=STRK:MEBWA:BID That kind of money buys a nice real one!

23 Bids????????? Somebody knows something??????? Or more than "US" ;) $500 and we can't even dive the DANG THING!!!!}:)

well guys this is small to hide from the wife. but it's not me . i like the ones you can ride and work with.

HOLY MOLY! That's just unbelievable. That is small enough to hide from the wife, but she shure would miss the 500 bucks.

My grandparents have one of those in near-mint condition. Heck, they'd probably let it go for half that price! Any takers???? DaveM

not that i'd pay that much but it has the box yet.one without the box in that condition would be worth anywhere between 100 to 200.when i was younger and even now i collected small farm toys.wish i had some that i had back then.i had a IH in a blue box that now sells for a little over 500 in mint shape.oh well whats the use of getting something and not useing it.

Somebody has extra money! I have a one of those toy AC B-110 tractors that I bought at a tractor last year. Sure did not pay that much.;):D Karl

I've been looking for these at shows but keep finding the B112's with blade for around $150 sometimes with the cart,still haven't seen them with the deck still there. Sometimes the rough looking ones are over $100. I'd like to get a B110 replica but not at that kind of price. If I had that kind of money lying around I'd start restoring my "real" B110.