Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New Toy

kdhehr

Well I went to an auction Saturday. The price was rite (real cheap)and the condition is almost perfect for the age. Not many "bidders" around so.... I bought it. Only 2900 actual hours everything works great, I just need to refurbish the inside of the cab (parts on order) & just a little cosmetic work and she will be back to being show room condition. :D

Very nice Kenny,^ Those 7000 series are really going worth the money in my area. Looks like you are getting setup to do some serious gardening with that big horse...;):D

quote:
Originally posted by PatrickE
Nice! I think I would have alot of explaining to do if I brought one home that big!
Ithink I would have alot of explaining to do, if I brought that home too.

I hate to ask, but, how much is "real cheap" for a tractor like that? I would not know where real cheap starts and getting taken for a ride ends. LOL Dan

quote:
Originally posted by kdhehr
Hey Dan, Would you be really envious if I said $4100.00? :D
Knowing a little bit about what 100 plus HP tractors with cabs cost I would say you got one HECK of a good deal.....8D^

Wow, that was a great price. I've got enough garden tractors for now but someday I've got to get myself an AC farm tractor.

quote:
Originally posted by Boney
WOWSA big brother is here :)
You got that right.:DCongrats.At that price you are a bandit.;)