Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Crossbreed 7116 Hydro

sandyhillbill

Went cross the parish (Thats the same as a county any where but Louisiana) today to pick up the 7116 that the guy had given back to me after I sold it to him in 1987. I know now why he no longer needed it. It has been out in the weather for at least 8-10 years. some one had stolen the starter from it, the seat was completly rusted off of it, all 4 tires are dry rotted, and get this-- it had a 48" mower deck made by JI CASE fitted under the belly. and also we couldn't find the OEM mower or the tiller that he got with it when I sold it to him. Guess I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth. Had a ball using my Sunstar as a wrecker loading on the trailer any way.

It is ashame some people leave these reliable tractors to rot. Hopefully you can give it " a new lease on life "!!