Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Not too bad for $75

rokon2813

LOL yea Mike, it probly is. Couldnt find a spot on the ground that wasnt mud or snow.[:0] In another week or so that old girls going to the scrap yard anyhow. its done me fine and deserves a rest.;):D

I dont need the ground to thaw. I picked that up for another member.:D Toad I think this truck would scare a good body man.;) Nick I'm gonna replace that truck with a $50 deal!![:0] [img]/club2/attach/rokon2813/mar14170.jpg[/img] 91 E250 with 84,000 original miles. Needs reassembly (free), all new brake lines ($30) and a fuel pump (free off my truck). Apparently, the previous owner was a "parts changer" :D When it quit running due to lack of fuel, he gave it a complete tuneup, then pulled all the injectors, threw away the gas tank and sending unit, replaced all the gas lines, and bought a brand new tank and sending unit and threw them in the back for me to play with :D:D I'm sure it will have some other minor problems but we'll see what it totals by the time I get it back up and running. I guess it has sat a couple years. The air pump and belt tensioner are froze up on the engine and it will need exhaust system. On the plus side, it has the same engine and tranny as my truck so I got lots of spare used parts that I trust. ;);)

Excellent deal on the van, and I'll bet we will be seeing some new record loads on this tractor hauler....;):D

[quote]Originally posted by rokon2813
Nick I'm gonna replace that truck with a $50 deal!![:0] Not a bad deal! Cool!^

I have been watching plows for about 2 years. This time of year they are a bit steep. I bought 2 for $30.00. It was the middle of summer. Quite seasonal.