Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
MPH

Sickle Mower lift??

MPH
Got the pulley on today, dug up a spare almost complete center PTO and got the mower mounted. Mine's the cable lift, tried to down load the manual Maynard lead me to this morning, locked up the computer, like wrenches better, spent past few hours reading old posts, back to 2001, and still don't know how high these things lift, though I learned a lot. Mine makes about 45 degree angle, is that close

toad270
If its an adobe acrobat PDF file. I had the same problem I had to unistall it and then download it again a couple of times before it wouldn't freeze up my computer

D-17_Dave
Looks to me like you got right. Mine is the same and you don't want it any higher or it will lock up the pitman arm. I think they had something to hold the bar up higher for transport but you can lift it like you have it and keep mowing.

gregc
Todd and Marty, Are you trying to save the pdf file while veiwing it with the reader? If so, try going back to the techpubsearch page and right clicking on the link to the pdf file that you want to save and then click "Save Target As". I've never had my computer to freeze while doing it this way. Hope this helps.