Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Do I have the bug?

toad270

I had a dream last night about an Allis-Chalmers semi in a freind of mines driveway. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN???????

quote:
Originally posted by toad270
I had a dream last night about an Allis-Chalmers semi in a freind of mines driveway. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN???????
YOU HAVE GOT THE BUG.....[:0], don't worry, it's a beautiful thing.....;):D

quote:
God has commanded you to build that Semi.
And drive it to every members house and deliver our shiny new 720s:D

Could mean a lot of things depending on your situation in life.(Single, married, rich, impulsive, ect, ect, Now, If I had that dream it would probably mean that my wife finnaly got tired of all the tractors in her garage so I painted up a semi-trailer and stored them in there, then she kicked me out cause I got some more and now I,m living at my friends house.

quote:
Originally posted by toad270
It means "Stop eating before bedtime". :p That's what I've been told causes dreams, anyways. Tacey

Did you ever have the one where your walking down the road, and a gaggle of brand spankin new ones are all followin you? or is it just me?

sounds like just you . but that would be nice if you could lead them into you'r garage. LOL

I had a dream last night, Neighbor down the street tells me he knows where there is an Allis-Chalmers B-1 that was never used and I mean never. I go over to look at it with him, ask the guy how much he wants, the guy said 5 so I am thinking $5,000 He said no, $5.00! I of course will pay that price, and he says I also got every attachment made for it too, I'll sell all of it to you for $10.00. I was in Heaven! Turns out he owned a AC dealership, and nobody in the family apperciated anything he did for them, so that's why he sold it all to me so cheap. I wish that would happen in real life!