Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B 112 Seat

Mack

Made a trip to Columbus,Oh today to see Keith & Mary Gearheart.Got to see Keiths AC B 112 and AC 5015.Both are very nice tractors.

Talked tractors for about an hour or so and oh yea picked up the seat that they made for my B 112.

Thanks again Keith & Mary,it looks great!

That is a good looking seat job. Did you have the steel rechromed? I have one to do also, and the tubing is rusty.

The chrome was in pretty good shape,just cleaned it up with some fine steel wool. Didn't have time to attach the other goodie I got from Keith and make some of the other changes to the tractor that I wanted to today.So look for pictures tomorrow.

Very nice job on that seat. Is that something they are making comercialy available, or just a favor for a friend type thing?

I guess I should have mentioned that they do sell these.Take a look at this link. http://www.simpletractors.com/parts/a-c_seat_cushions.htm They are also members of the club,user name is yellowbee. PM from their profile. http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=2087

I'd recommend using this latest close-up picture of the seat to show the finished product. The pictures that are currently on SimpletrACtors do not show the quality of the seat.