Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

The rest of the John Deere story. (pics)

rokon2813

Hidden from view is the 4 foot bushog type mower with its own engine, several walkbehind snowblowers, including a Snow Bird and 2 or 3 truckloads of used parts, NOS parts, and manuals. As well as a few cabinets full of small who knows what parts. :D:D

Looks like you got the new van just in the nick of time....great haul, looks like a lot of goodies in there.:D

Hey that looks like my wheelhorse:DYou just had to go and show us tractor heaven^now we all want to load up and come visit:)

3 Day lead time to Wisconsin Kris :D Seriously, do you recognize it or know anything about them?? The tag says Wagner Iron Works on it.

I don't recognize the name but I've seen the tractor before. Grandpa had one back a long time ago about just like that one. If you want to get rid of it send me a PM.

So Dan,what model is the Massey? The red and white tractor in the 3rd picture down, do you know who made it? Does it have a rear hitch on it? If so could you post a picture. I have a simmilar tractor called a magnatrac and I have found no information at all on it. There's only one other guy on the internet who has one and no one seems to know anything about these. All I know is it has the same rear fenders/storage compartment as the one above and your hood has some simmilar characteristics. Mine has a model 19D briggs and the engine is dated around April 1965. Manufacturer tag says Magna America corp, Ohio. Mine looks like it is missing some part of the rear hitch.

Thanks.

Chris, the massey is a 7. Didnt look at it real close, but I dont think it had an engine. The red and white one is a Wagner to the best of my memory. Made by Wagner Iron Works or something like that. Its gonna be a couple weeks before I get all the stuff home because of the snow and mud. I'll do a little searching, somewhere I seem to recall some info on the magnatrac, but I dont think I have it. Saw it somewhere though. I have a couple friends who have books on the old stuff and maybe I can find you something.

WOW!!! Robin, stop by here on your way north!!!! Dan And a lovely shade of blue it is too!! Dan, no butt fuggly tractors in this haul???? Even with green hoods???

Not really Marty. The Homelite is supposed to run, and the little wheel horse commando is supposed to also.

Dan The first tractors grill sure looks like a Homelite grill And a Simplicity style starter/gen And the seat pan sure looks Simplicity along with the simplicity style front hitch on the axel.

Your right Maynard. The Homelite is the only picture I can find where the grill is wider at the bottom than it is at the top, opposite of everything else. And Homelite is the only pic I can find of running boards without holes in them.

Hey I never noticed the kitchen sink. :D:D Fortunately All I gotta haul off is the tractor junk. Though upon further pondering, that would make a nice addition to the shop. Great place for cleaning parts. [:0];)