Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New addition to the fleet

MDB

Here it is.... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2387325196&category=50371&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBWN%3AIT&rd=1 What do you think?

Looks like you did well on that one...I seen it on Ebay and was watching it but I got side tracked with other things and missed the ending...Glad to see it got a nice home to go to anyway...

Well VFD702 and I went on a road trip today to pick up my new 2110 just north of Detriot MI., Then on to Jackson MI. where we met Bunky to pick up a Heavy duty front blade and a B series hydraulic unit. Had a good time talking tractors with Bunky and his Son, met some really nice people where we picked up the 2110. Drove exactly 400 miles round trip, I can't post pics. right now because the good conputer crashed....B):(:(! and I am using the old laptop for now. Pics. later....

Glad We could get together agian Mike Sure we'll meet again and maybe next time we can get mowerman to come....

Portland is only 6 weeks away.who is planning on going? I hope to make it on Friday and meet a few people again. Had a good time last year.Bob

Thats a nice on, Mike! and a good price too. Ive got the 990432 # 2110 all torn apart and ready to paint. Bring it on over, we'll shoot that one too!! :D

quote:
Originally posted by TomMaryland
Thats a nice on, Mike! and a good price too. Ive got the 990432 # 2110 all torn apart and ready to paint. Bring it on over, we'll shoot that one too!! :D
Sounds like a plan Tom, I'll bring it right over....;):D

• 4 weeks later...
Here are some pictures of the 2110 when we got it home.

And the hydraulic lift that I got for my 3212H 8D

And here is a picture right after the kids took over the 2110...[:0];):D

Sorry about the picture quality, I am having trouble with my camera....