Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Summer Cab

RayS

Here`s a couple of pictures of my summer cab made by Orignal Cab Co. saved this from a guy that was going to throw it away. just wanted to share with others and see what it looked like before I restore the tractor. were these cabs made for midgets? There is no head clearance what so ever. This is probably one of the rarest items I have found. RayS

Nice save you got Ray...I have never seen one put together but I have seen some new ones still in a box...

Anybody notice were the exhaust comes out on this nelson muffler. Out the end instead of the side like the ones that you get thru Simplicity. Does anyone no where you could get these? They keep the exhaust residue off of the paint.

Yes That is a nice Save I think it would be handy to have a Summer cab.. I even thought of just taking the doors off my winter cab...

Cab looks good Ray. As for the muffler, I think you may find it louder from the drivers seat then the ones that blow the noise down and forward.

Actually Marty, this muffler seems quiter than the new one on my HB 212. It could be baffling or just appear quiter.

Thanks UCD. I checked out and the bracket that mounts it to the back of the tractor is put on backwards. I will turn it around and see if this helps.