Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B 112 10" Moldboard Plow

Mack

Here is the other goodie that I picked up from Keith & Mary Gearheart yesterday.

Got the tires changed around and I am really starting to like this Foot Dragging Tractor!

Nice looking rig you have there!:) Foot draggers will kind of grow on you. I sure like mine. Have fun with your tractor and plow!

Yes that is a nice looking tractor...I always like the looks of these little tractors with the ag tires on them...

Nice looking tractor.^;) I like those front rib ties,just like the farm tractors have on. I also have a plow like that on my AC B-12 with hydro lift. Karl

Paul, I think I bought one of those plows yesterday, sight un-seen for $100. But the guy says it comes with a mid 60's sears tractor, mower deck and snow plow. He thought it was a 16 hp? Not sure I want to mess with the tractor, got enough projects, if my uncle isn't interested it will most likely end up with Dan.

Joe, I've done some lurking on the Cub Cadet site when they are discussing the performance of the Brinly plows.It seems if you are plowing ground that has a lot of cover like corn stalks the coulter and plow jam up with trash.There is no adjustment to give more clearance other than up & down.The A/C/Simplicity plows do adjust horizontaly to give more room between coulter and plow share.This will be the first year for me to try the A/C plow.The one that I have used in the past is an Ohio Steel and pretty much like the Brinly.