Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Trip to NY

ehertzfeld

Hi all Rob-B and I made the trek to Clyde's house. Rob got his wonder boy and I was getting a Broadmoor. Well As you can see we left with more. One wonderboy, one 707, and the front half of a 717" thats going to be a part of my secrect project" three decks and a plow blade from somthing "he wasn't sure". I couldn't have asked for a better travel partner. And Clyde is one heck of a nice guy. Thanks again Clyde, and Rob. Elon

And you didn't stop in Newburgh and pick me Up? Just kidding! :D Nice haul. Did your trailer hold all that weight ok? I am looking at one right now and was wondering if it would.

Yeah the traier did just fine. It's accually Kirk's trailer. Rob borrowed it fir the trip. I guess I should say thanks to hin as well. THANKS KIRK!!! Elon

I'll have to get pics of the trailer I want tomorrow. I should have recognized that trailer in your photos. That was the one Kirk found at a yard sale last year. [url]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=18968&SearchTerms=trailer[/url]

Rob and Elon, glad to see you had a safe trip back. It was a pleasure meeting you and 'talking tractors' for a little while. I met Paul (Mack) a few weeks ago and now you two - still can say "I never met a member I didn't like". :D Nick, if I'd been thinking, I would have posted something about Rob and Elons trip, maybe we could have had a impromptu get together - I know there are a few other members around here too. Which reminds me, I have been trying for a couple of months to get over to see Dave (Dlcentral) - too many tractors, too litle time!

Thank you Clyde, Kirk and back at you Elon. Good company makes for a fast trip. Other than the "blinding" snow in western Ma. and "rain" in eastern NY. and beauitful sunny skies at Clyde's house all went very well. Rob

quote:
Originally posted by clyde
Rob and Elon, glad to see you had a safe trip back. It was a pleasure meeting you and 'talking tractors' for a little while. I met Paul (Mack) a few weeks ago and now you two - still can say "I never met a member I didn't like". :D Nick, if I'd been thinking, I would have posted something about Rob and Elons trip, maybe we could have had a impromptu get together - I know there are a few other members around here too. Which reminds me, I have been trying for a couple of months to get over to see Dave (Dlcentral) - too many tractors, too litle time!
Glad everyone enjoyed the get together, Because it sure was Cold yesterday. :(!

Hey Nick, I gust had a thought. Do you know any one who has a old pop up camper? I took mine a part and made a flat bed trailer. I also made a gate for it. It works great. I can get two tractors on it and still have some room for goodies. I'll post some pic's of it tonight. Accually it still has the stuff from Clyde's on it. Guess I got to unload it at some point. LOL Elon

Hey Nick, here are the pic's of my trailer, and my stuff from Clyde.

It's not the best but it does very well. I need to replace the deck at some point. It's just untreated plywood, not going to last too much longer. lol Elon