Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

You're Getting a Bargin

MPH

For those of you who got grader blade hitches from John, you got a good deal, got 5 hours just in the shortened hitch portion so far, still gotta make the blade mount.

I still have one hitch left and then they are all gone. My thanks to everyone who gave me all the nice compliments. I was glad to help the club members out. Its quite often possible to do it yourself but it sometimes works out that after you figure up the time spent that you work for a lot less minium wage.Good luck on your hitch, every time I get ready to try mine out it snows again. John

If the demand warrents it I may but the price will be at least $125 if not more. But as of now I have no plans to make more.

I graded my driveway today with mine works great. The only reason to build your own is for the challenge or satisfaction. Certainly not for the money.