Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

7013 System

mbrook

Its a bit dusty from sitting all winter, but my 5 yrs old son wanted to drive it so I put some gas in it and fired it up. I only got one picture of it before he started driving it around, then the camera stopped working properly. Hopefully I'll get some pics of him driving it next time.

Good looking rig. I never understood why they went to those decals comeing up on the hood that way. It don't look bad mind you, just not what I'm used too. Kinda like grtting off my FDT 212, and getting on a RBT. Like the 7116 I got yesturday. Nothing wrong with that, just diff.lol

Nice looking rig,every time I see one with the headlights mounted like that I get the fever to fix my 3314.

Nice looking very clean rig you have there!I always like the different look of the "System" tractors...I would like to have one like that with a little brother "System 5010" to go with it... Other than the decals that 7013 looks just like my 3415H I just bought...

Nice looking 7013 tractor. I also have a 7013S made in 1977. They are a very good tractor.;) [url]www.simplicityva.com[/url] Karl

I've got the exact same machine. Hard working little rig. Mine looks a little more used than yours. I'll be redoing mine this fall.