Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Manual for Homelite T-8

Mr.PhixIt

Hi all, I am 15 years old and help the a guy who runs a lawnmower repair shop from his fairly big garage. He got a Homelite T-8 that had no engine and no electrical harness, (everything from the electric starting harness was gone except the key switch).xx([:0] He gave it to me to work on last year.:D He also gave me an old briggs and stratton 8hp engine.:) It is unfortunatly a pull start, but at least it is an engine. It doesn't have a carb bowl or gas tank. (I have a gas tank to put on though.) I plan to fix it up and just use the pull start to start the engine. The brakes, belts and transmission look good.:) It must have been sitting outside for a while, because when I got it, I had to empty a lot of rusty water out of the seat.[:0] It also has aa little rust here and there, but most of the paint is still there. Anyway I just wanted to know where I can download or get manual for this tractor. I like the blue and white and so does my Mom.:D Sorry for making this a long story. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Bill

This site has all the Manuals you could ever want. This will require some time and effort on your part Use Part# 100,200,300, ETC. to 900.Then you will have to scroll thought the list to find the one you want. They all have discriptions. All of the repair manuals are here. Part# 100 OPERATOR'S MANUALS Part# 200 INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS,OPERATOR'S MANUALS Part# 300 DEALER SETUP INSTRUCTIONS Part# 400 PARTS MANUALS Part# 500 REPAIR MANUALS Part# 600 Safety Section,INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS Part# 700 Neutral Adjustment Guide,Electrical Information Manual, Product Service Bulletin Book Part# 800 Misc. Part# 900 Service Bulletin Book,Limited Warranty Simplicity Technical Publications Document Search Engine. http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/v_techpubsearch.php