Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Rug Rats on Tractors

Mack

Seth begged to drive the tractor today.Of course Sarah had to ride along too.Altough they denied it when asked,Sarah got a little driving time also.I could tell from all the giggles.

Update..4/16/04 Someone is getting quite good at driving my(?)tractor now.But its good to have eager help with the lawn chores.:D

Them ain't rug rat's. They've graduated to yard young'uns. If she's like my little girl's... lookout...LOL Great looking kids and great lookin' tractor!

looks like they had a blast.nice looking tractor.where did you get the seat and how much.i found one but its 150.00.

To help answer questions, Toad270, heres what the tank is for: http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=27722 72AC410, Heres the seat story: http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=27612 Nice tractor and kids, but wouldnt they enjoy the hydro more;)?

Paul, ;)It looks to me that you have lost that tractor!!:D The up side is it is built to last for their use too.

Looks like they are having lots of fun. My nephew can not wait until I get the tractors out. He was over today,watch me put a new transaxle in a 3 year old Yardman lawn tractor.:D After 20 minutes he found out this was going to take awhile and he went back in the house. [url]www.simplicityva.com[/url] Karl

• 3 weeks later...
Paul, I told ya!!! My, almost 3 yr old grandaughter told me last weekend she wants gram pops tractor!! :DAnd she wasn't bothered by the green hood one little bit.:D

quote:
Originally posted by JoeJ
Paul, :DAnd she wasn't bothered by the green hood one little bit.:D
She just ain't old enough yet to let things like this bother her:o) Paint it pink for her, then maybe you could get her to mow the yard for you.