Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
samson

front counter weight

samson
I wonder if anyone would be so kind as to give me a templet, or drawing of the bracket, and the dia. of the weight its self. I would like to make one as they are quite pricy on Ebay. Thanks Roger

Bunky
I could of help you out but I just sold mine on Ebay for the price I got it wasn't worth storing it... Check with MPH I think I gave him the measurements off mine or else posted them in his post....

MPH
Brain, did you send me measurements of yours? If so I'm bummed, I missed the e-mail. I use the highest filter on my e-mail so any that are not on my contact list hit the junk mail. Was tring to watch it for anything but home loans or sex life improvements. Always try to tell guys here who gonna e-mail to use a subject like Simplicity or tractors, Then it catches my eye for sure. Measurements I gave gave were what I came out with, works, buut not OEM