Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
stormy2163

My latest Finds

stormy2163
There is more in the garage today:DWhat do you guys think Parts tractors or keepers?I don't know to much about any of these.The 627 is in pretty good shape.The 4211 needs a carb and a starter and tires and who knows what else.Any opinions.

stormy2163
quote:
Originally posted by mowerman1193
Nice Haul!!Don't think I ever seen a Simplicity walkbehind/push mower before... My 8 year old son says he will take the go kart in the background,LOL
Parker likes it to but he got a four wheeler for Christmas so it's been pushed aside and I'm glad cause I have to work the gas and he drives and let me tell you that thing is rough on my bones.I never seen one of those push mowers either till today $10.00 so I brought it home. Thanks All

JoeJ
Dan, I think your on to something there!! Robins yard is begining to look a lot like yours. :DRobin, ;)You got your work cut out for you!! Is there enough hours in the day to get through all these projects??:D

stormy2163
quote:
Originally posted by comet66
That is a nice haul Robin. My wife uses one of those push mowers on a regular basis in the summer months.
Thanks.Can you post a picture of it?I think it's suppose to have a bagger:)

goatfarmer
Nice haul Robin.I would see if the 4211 runs before I would scrap it.Cleaned up with a new seat,might make someone a nice mower. I've got a similar 4208,that is a parts tractor,if you needed anything.:D

stormy2163
quote:
Originally posted by ehertzfeld
nice Robin, didn't know you had all that stuff. Are you a closet collector??? LOL Elon
Well I don't know exactly what you mean by that but Greg is right I don't know of any women that have enough closet space in my case garage space.I guess you need to look at my gallery.Drove the Pow R Max today.:)