Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My latest Finds

stormy2163

There is more in the garage today:DWhat do you guys think Parts tractors or keepers?I don't know to much about any of these.The 627 is in pretty good shape.The 4211 needs a carb and a starter and tires and who knows what else.Any opinions.

Nice Haul!!Don't think I ever seen a Simplicity walkbehind/push mower before... My 8 year old son says he will take the go kart in the background,LOL

I would say scrap the 4211 and keep the other two, JMO I have seen a few of those Simplicty Push mowers I think I might of even had one when i was a kid....

quote:
Originally posted by mowerman1193
Nice Haul!!Don't think I ever seen a Simplicity walkbehind/push mower before... My 8 year old son says he will take the go kart in the background,LOL
Parker likes it to but he got a four wheeler for Christmas so it's been pushed aside and I'm glad cause I have to work the gas and he drives and let me tell you that thing is rough on my bones.I never seen one of those push mowers either till today $10.00 so I brought it home. Thanks All

That is a nice haul Robin. My wife uses one of those push mowers on a regular basis in the summer months.

Dan, I think your on to something there!! Robins yard is begining to look a lot like yours. :DRobin, ;)You got your work cut out for you!! Is there enough hours in the day to get through all these projects??:D

Joe The answer to that is a big NO.I hope somebody else might need some of this stuff.Just Maybe

quote:
Originally posted by comet66
That is a nice haul Robin. My wife uses one of those push mowers on a regular basis in the summer months.
Thanks.Can you post a picture of it?I think it's suppose to have a bagger:)

quote:
Originally posted by gregc
Elon, I'll bet Robin's answer is yes. I've never seen a woman that had enough closets.:D:D
:D:D:D:D:D

Nice haul Robin.I would see if the 4211 runs before I would scrap it.Cleaned up with a new seat,might make someone a nice mower. I've got a similar 4208,that is a parts tractor,if you needed anything.:D

quote:
Originally posted by ehertzfeld
nice Robin, didn't know you had all that stuff. Are you a closet collector??? LOL Elon
Well I don't know exactly what you mean by that but Greg is right I don't know of any women that have enough closet space in my case garage space.I guess you need to look at my gallery.Drove the Pow R Max today.:)

Robin, You need to update the date on your camera; unless you took the pictures a year ago. :o) What's with the Craftsman? Cheers,

Roy I would if I knew how.I have had the Craftsman for a long time.I had to make more room.Theres some green in that garage to.Oops did I say that.Quit picking on me.lol