Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Dimensions for L12 or 10 Loader

superbee

Looking for anyone out there that has blueprints or measurements of either a L12 or L10 Loader. Need dimensions of weight box and undercarriage frame. I would like to fabricate one for my B-110. Thanks for your help

Hey here is some info in a discussion I started: http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=26911

Thanks michaelg221, I am leaning more towards the L-12 style. I like the way the hydaulic drive system is on this. My B-110 does have the optional hi/low transmission. I'll have to go out and measure my wheelbase. Thanks.

I agree with you regarding the L12... I'll be very interested in your results. There is a guy talking about making the weight boxes, so I'd suggest you talk with him. He has discussions below. I definitely want to make the dual wheel setup ASAP. You will want dual wheels and a weight box from what I read. Good luck.

The dual wheel setup, really doesn't look to hard to fabricate. I know the loader's lower frame with the weight box, you have to make spacers to move the wheels out roughy 4" to 6".

I've been wondering about these "spacers", are these for the front wheels? I'll tell you I've taken my tractor down a few sections of my yard and I'm a bit concerned about slope. I start feeling a lean and I turn the front wheels straight down hill... otherwise I think I might wear the tractor. The other time was a soft section of ground on a slope and that got me a little freeked. My friends toy goes everywhere my tractor was tilting... and he had no problems.... I got to drive this and I'll tell you; it's a nice machine and I need practice. He can manuever this machine within 1-2 inches of critical points without a sweat. [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2//attach/michaelg221/PICT0005_m.JPG[/img]

I have a loader just not 100% sure if I have all the parts. I am going to fix the B-212 hyd. lift tractor i have and use the loader on it. I will try to get some pics of it later today and let me know what measurements ya might need. And if someone with this loader can tell me if i am missing any parts I would appreciate it.. James K. PS. the one i have is stamped B-10 but is identical to the L-10. figure i can add a dump cylinder no big deal...