Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
PhanDad

Homelite T-10 - I've a got a lead...

PhanDad
on one in my area. Asked which way the mower deck discharged, but the owner doesn't remember - the deck hasn't been on for years. Hope to see it soon, but I've been doing some searching on T-10's on Kent's site. If it's AC built, it apparently has a 3 speed transmission with a two speed belt system. Anyone know if it's the same as the Hi-Lo for the AC B110? If I get the T-10, I'm not sure what I'll do with it. Last year at this time I had only my Homelite T-12. Now I've got three - the GTHL I repowered last fall and my Dad's B110 that just returned to me after almost 20 years at my next door neighbors. And now maybe a fourth! I didn't know these things were like rabbits - once you get a couple they start to multiply quickly.

rokon2813
No Bill, the 2 speed belt system is not the same as a Hi / Lo. It atually has 2 pulleys on the bgb and 2 on the rear. The range lever slides the clutch pulley in and out from one belt to the other, so in reality you are changing the pulley sizes, both front and rear. If noone posts any handy pics, I will take a couple tomorrow afternoon when I get home. My JD green Homelite appears to be a six speed T 10 so far....

maxtorman1234
THey sure do multiply quickly, I have 5 complete running tractors, and enough to build possibly 2. That leaves me with 7 tractors right now, and im only 14! Lots of time to get more:D:D