Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

This loader has been advertised for a year

I've been watching the price on loaders and this one has been on eBay off and on for a year: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2391845091&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1 Besides that it will not bolt up to a Simplicity, is there any reason this loader has been sitting with "MowersPlus" for so long? Is this a measure of value of a loader? I can tell you, I can't spend that cash on a loader today. Get all my other projects done and maybe one day.

I Don't think it is so much his price or what it will connect to. with a little work these will mount on anything. I think it is his location and the cost of shipping that are keeping people from bidding on this. One other thing is his high starting prices. I have noticed a lot of his items don't sell and the ones that don't have a high starting bid.

I agree with the high starting price on much of their equipment. I have often checked on what he has and with shipping, it is way out of my ball park.

I guess there's a limited number of people who'll drive halfway across the US just to pick up a loader.... :D

Some one send me the $$$$ I will be driving right thru there on my way to Scottsbluff, NE in two weeks:D Dan

Wow some interesting offers... Unfortunately, I am really strapped on cash. I'd have to trade to get this or I'll be put on the street. I hope this posting helps someone.