Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Chris727

Fun with freebie aereator

Chris727
Spring has sprung here in Missouri so I thought I'd try out one of my new (old) toys, a plug aereator.

If someone hadn't sprayed it with primer it would almost match my B110's color. It pulled easily and worked good enough. I had never used an areator before and the yard needed it pretty bad. Its called an "Aerifier" made by West Point Products of West Point PA. I don't know anything else about it. Has anyone else ever seen one like this?

Chris727
Thanks Marty, its still pretty nice for its age, yeah, the left rear rim is off a bolens, its one of those offset wheels, I'm surprised you could tell that its red in the picture since I've got the weights on it. Eventually I'll paint the areator to match the tractor and I'm getting a new seat cover from Mary soon!