Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Fun with freebie aereator

Chris727

Spring has sprung here in Missouri so I thought I'd try out one of my new (old) toys, a plug aereator.

If someone hadn't sprayed it with primer it would almost match my B110's color. It pulled easily and worked good enough. I had never used an areator before and the yard needed it pretty bad. Its called an "Aerifier" made by West Point Products of West Point PA. I don't know anything else about it. Has anyone else ever seen one like this?

Thats a very different look one from any I have seen. Nice looking B-110, though that left rear rim could use a little work.

I have never seen one like that either...Must be a heavy outfit as I don't see any place to ad weights...I too ran mine around the yard yesterday...

Thanks Marty, its still pretty nice for its age, yeah, the left rear rim is off a bolens, its one of those offset wheels, I'm surprised you could tell that its red in the picture since I've got the weights on it. Eventually I'll paint the areator to match the tractor and I'm getting a new seat cover from Mary soon!