Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Kokomo

3410/7000 parts interchange????

Kokomo
I am thinking about trying to buy a 3410 that is an ebay, sale ends tomorrow. I assume that the engines and transmissions will interchange with a 7000 series tractor. WILL THE HOOD OR REAR DECK INTERCHANGE? BOB

john-holcomb
I built my 7113 from parts and everything from the 3410 to the 7000 series interchange. Hood,rear deck, engine, front end. There are only a few small parts like the spacers on the drive shaft that may change in length.If you don't get it I have most of the parts your talking about.

Kokomo
Yes I am thinking about the one in Columbus. John, the thing I need most is a rear pan, fenders, for a 716. I was thinking that if I got the 3410 which appears to have good paint and decals, espically the decals. I could get rid of my 716. I also need throttle and choke cables for the 716. I have a 310 which I picked up yesterday for the engine for the 716. Are the steering parts of any value in the 310, it is my understanding that this steering system was only made one year. Bob

HubbardRA
Advertise the 310 parts. I sold a steering column, throttle, and headlights for a 410 junker that I had. I wasn't even thinking about selling parts till I had someone asking me for them.

Kokomo
I may just do that, sell some parts. I am thinking about buying a running 410V on ebay, for the engine. Do you have any idea (ball park figure) what amount I could sell the other parts for? It is my understanding that the steering on the 310 was only produced one year, 1971. Bob