Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Powermax Power

nighteye

My buddies all laughed at me while we loaded these rocks on the trailer. They said I would never get these off the trailer with a garden tractor. The big one was around 4000 pounds.

It took my son and I less time to unload them, then it took to load them.

I'll forgive their ridicule, as they no not what a Powermax is.;) Ken

Please forgive the Cat decals on it. When I got it, The hood was all discolored from heat and the original decals were blistered and burnt. Im gonna paint it this fall and am looking for some of the original style, "SYSTEM 9020" decals. (They wrap right over the top of the hood) Probably real expensive to have made. I got a little time yet though. Ken

MORE POWER TO THE POWERMAX!!!And yes i am shouting! That is a great looking cab,is it a factory one or what?

Nice Tractor!! I have found that there is a lot more that can be with one of these garden tractors than a person thinks...

Nice Tractor!!!I like that cab too...Sure like those big tractors..ohhh maybe someday...

Wow, seeing this makes me wonder just how much some of my rocks actually weigh......

Hey Ken, Looks 'way kuhl'! No 'flabby, girley mans' sorta thing eh! It must've left a pretty good 'groove' in the ground when you moved it! Keep it up!! JP

Wow, Thanks for all the nice comments. The Cab is an "Original Cab" brand and was made for the Powermax, I have to have the vinyl filler pieces made because they were missing when I got it. Dave, I am using the rocks in a landscaping project. I'm loading about 12,000 pounds of them into a 100 year old manure spreader and then my wife is planting some flowers in there. I'll take some pictures when I,m done. (Im still gathering the plate steel and beams to build up the spreader. It will be setting on four founations with some 3" solid steel bars hidden behind the wheels Kirk, you can figure somewhere between 3700 to 4500 pounds per cubic yard in a stone. Thanks again, Ken

Nice looking tractor. I have never heard anything negative about the Powermax Tractors. Nice cab also. :)