Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New toy

lsenus

Thanks to an eBay auction this past week, I just picked up a 5212 this weekend with a 36" snowblower, 42" deck with turbo and bagger, new 2 link chains, and homemade rear counter wieght. [img]/club2//uploaded/lsenus/snowblower.jpg[/img]

My neighbor has the same setup, except he has the spring-loaded dozer blade instead of the snowblower. That turbo vac works well, but it'll fill the two bags pretty quick....

It goes nice with the 6116 I have too. I'm planning on using the 6116 for snow blowing, tilling, grading, etc. All the "dirty" work, seeing how it's in a little rougher shape and not as nice. The 5212 will be for mowing only. I know the bags will fill up fast, especially during the spring and fall. I have an agri-fab dump cart that I'm making an insertable box to use as a large collector system. Just a little 1/4" sq. tubing, some welding and 20 ga. sheetmetal and I'l have a full-sized vac system. I'm palnning on making the sides so they come apart and fold flat for storage. I'll post pictures when I actually start work on it.