Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Just bought two more AC tractors

superbee

I just purchased a B-110 to keep mine company, and a B12 came with it! I found them locally in Vermont! I can't wait till the weather gets better to start work on these. Do members think I have a sickness purchasing these?

You may be ill. You probably caught it from this site. Last year at this time I had one tractor - now I have 4.

The only problem I can see is there isnt any pictures of them. Like I tell my tractor buddies it beats sticking something in you arm or snorting something up your nose. Alot healthier and you see were your money goes. Take care,Matt

Yep David! You are sick! The only cure is to crate both of those tractors up an send them freight prepaid to Kentucky so I can hold them for safe-keeping here beside my half-dozen tractors! LOLOL!!! Like Matt said, it sure beats the heck out of snorting white powder or sticking needles in your arm! Enjoy them David! Larry

are you nervous jumpee can sit still and wanting to get started? if you are you have got it . but it's a good sickness one you will enjoy. jj

Isn't this a groupe therapy session? If not then I must be in the wrong place, I came here for help.

I'll be coming north soon to N. hero, What else do you want to add to your collection? Rob By the way where is the old airport anyways in colchester? I know its in the Malletts Bay area, correct?