Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Had a good weekend.

KC8QYB

Went to an auction Saturday looking for a Brinly cultivator.This was a young farmers sale put on by the FFA so there was all sorts of stuff.I came home with a Simplicity sickle bar mower model 402 looks to be new. The cardboard on the sickle said "Caution do not remove until using" there is still paint under the sections. Now the bad news,I am missing the pulley mounting assy, chain support and transport chain. I'm going to try and contact the seller and see if he has them. I also got a Waterbury walking tractor looks like a Simplicity, a snow blower a for a b10 and a snow blade for a broadmoor I believe.What a good day. Dan

I was talking to a guy at work last night and he told me there was a lot of people there and that there might have been a Big Ten there. He said everything was going high was there a cultivator there he tried to describe it to me and thats what it sounded like ?

Good score Dan! Welcome to the club. Another Ham here,LOL!By the way, where is Celina in relation to Cincy? Larry kg4zar

Yes there was a Big Ten there the snow blower I bought went to that tractor. A local collector bought it! I ended up trading the blower to him for a mower deck for my 7112H so there back together again. No I never did find a cultivator. Cincy is about 2 hours south. Dan.

Sounds like a great day to me, and you made a connection with a local collector that's always a good move. How many Hammy Bammy's we got in this club any way? Somebody ran a thread on it awhile back guess I'll have to look it up.

Great haul! Welcome to the club if i havent already said so. Nice to see another ham in here! Planning on going to Dayton in May?

Dan, Was this the Wapak sale? I almost went, but didn't have a babysitter for the kids. Looks like I may have missed out! DaveM

yes I'm planing on making it to Dayton I should be in the Mercer county ARES vehicle some time Friday if not someone should be able to contact me. Yes that was the Wapak sale. Dan