Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Loaded and Ready....

thedaddycat

Yes I am Rod. Actually there should be 3 on there. One looks like a bunch of parts on the truck. :D saves me tearing it down to paint. LOL

The hood was there but not bolted down, didn't want it to take flight on the trip.... Look right behind the passenger seat, you'll see the rear fender/seat deck. The hood is off and turned around so it won't catch the wind.

quote:
Originally posted by thedaddycat
The hood was there but not bolted down, didn't want it to take flight on the trip.... Look right behind the passenger seat, you'll see the rear fender/seat deck. The hood is off and turned around so it won't catch the wind.
Didn't know you could drive a Ford fast enough to generate any wind.:D:D:D:D Pat

Sure it will Marty. He's gotta take almost as much back home with him.;);) And anyway, I got lots more room outside till I can get it inside. :D:D

quote:
Originally posted by PatRarick Didn't know you could drive a Ford fast enough to generate any wind.:D:D:D:D
Me either.. Especially with all that stuff on it... LOL:D

You'd be the ones generating "wind" if you saw me in the rear-view........ LOL

quote:
Originally posted by thedaddycat
You'd be the ones generating "wind" if you saw me in the rear-view........ LOL
Must have a Mopar under the hood! Sorry, but I just HAD to add a little more "wind" to this thread. LOL