Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

I must learn to say no!

comet66

This is what followed me home over the week end.^

Same old story "It was running when I parked it but when I started it in the spring it was running very ruff". I just couldn't say no. My wife thinks this is a bad thing. I'll just have to keep working on it until I get it right.:D

I don't see any problem. It looks like a lot of stuff for future projects to me. Nice haul!

Nice haul John. I'm thinking we need a support group for our wives - I can't see anything wrong with more tractors. :D

John, nice haul, but uhh, what's that fender in the last pic connected to? It's not your name sake is it? Rob

Yep. That's it Rob.

Been in the family since my Grandfather bought it new. When he passed away my Dad got it, and in 1989 I managed to talk him out of it. I've bought and sold old cars and trucks for about 25 years but this one stays around. :D:D:D

Great haul, looks like they all got decks too. You're gonna run out of room soon, like me

quote:
Originally posted by clyde
Nice haul John. I'm thinking we need a support group for our wives - I can't see anything wrong with more tractors. :D
Clyde, my wife got Kent to make a section for the wives. It's in club and community in discussions. There are a few post, she was hopping more wives would post. But then again she hasn't either. lol I guess she dosn't have anything to complain about. I guess that means I can get more stuff. I'll just wait till she post, then I'll know its enough! }:)}:)}:)lol Elon

I'll see you Saturday for sure then!!!! I'll have to bring some extra stuff down to your pile..... LOL

quote:
Originally posted by thedaddycat
I'll see you Saturday for sure then!!!! I'll have to bring some extra stuff down to your pile..... LOL
LOL! add all you want, remember sponsors pay for the stuff! lol:D Elon

Put up a 100 foot tower and a few mono banders on it and see what she will say. She will be glad to have those tractors behind the shed instead of that ugly tower in the front yard. Hams do it with more frequency. Bob

Been there....Done that..... I have two 50 footers up and a 100' telescopeing power up, power tilt behind the barn right now to restring and put up. Between boats, motorcycles, old cars, radios, model railroads, camera / darkroom equipment, guns, computers, and probably somethings I can't even remember (but I'm sure she would) this lady has seen and put up with an awful lot of STUFF. OH, and I almost forgot, following me and my job across country twice. She sure is tuff and tolerant!!!