Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

tiller attachment on ebay

eyeinstine

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2392903669 couldnt find a classified forum, so i hope its okay here..

You will find alot more information on this site if you become a Club Member and pay the $10 annual dues, it is a very good investment considering the information that is on this site. To join the club put your mouse pointer on the Club Home drop down menu above next to the Help & Faqs menu. Then the drop down menu will show another box that says Pay Club Dues.

Not even a buck a month and you get all, ALL the tractor info you can ask for! Oh! By the way, there is an eBay/classified forum for members for members only. Dan

In the tool bar is a place called classifieds. click on that to take you to the classified for sale and wanted items. Your Item was posted in the ebay forum here the day it was posted on ebay.

HI Maynard, Hows that grader blade working out i sent/sold ya a couple years ago?? I'm sure it got a good home! I didnt realize the ebay ads automatically got posted to the site.. That is a really neat feature.. I guess it just does a search of 'simplicity' and then posts what ever it finds over here.. neat... Thanks! Ron

They do not automaticly post here. I do the searching and posting them here. The grader blade is setting in the corner of the garage and truthfuly I have not used it yet. I also have a Dutch blade and John Holcomb hitch. Check out this post they could use your tiller. [url]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=30427[/url]

Your one dedicated fella Maynard! Searching ebay everyday! thanks for posting the link over on the other topic to the guys looking for the tiller parts.. Thanks! Ron