Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Nephew helps with Clean up

EricD

Had great weather in the Northeast today (at least Western MA) so got outside to do some yard work. My 13 yr old Nephew was really motivated to work seeing how he was the driver. [img]/club2/attach/ericd/040410124238.JPG[/img][/url] This was the first trial for the new dually set up I made using old cast iron wheel weights I had drilled out and then installed them into the inside rim face first to get a good rim to weight to rim grip. [img]/club2/attach/ericd/040410124258.JPG[/img][/url] [img]/club2/attach/ericd/040410124308.JPG[/img][/url]

Nice set-up, EricD. That dually must really dig. I've used my tractor/cart rig a lot this weekend. I have turf tires with chains attached. I am always impressed with the towing capacity of these little tractors. Tacey

• 2 weeks later...
Nice dually set up !! I have got to do that with my ag tires. I think my old 7016 would look great with dual's