Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

my own orange land

ehertzfeld

in the mist of all of that are two plows, two blowers, 4 decks "two hidden", two weight boxes, 707 and a 63 Broadmoor, 5008 Broadmoor, and my 3310v. Not in picture are my 64 Landlord and my 65 Broadmoor. Some of these things i pick up from Kirk today. As usual he was very good to me. I walked away with lots of goodies for very little $. Thanks once again Kirk. Elon

The wife thinks so too! The frame you see is somthing I started but didn't finish. Maybe this summer it will get done. lol

Nice collection, For a second I thought you were at Kirk's. I would definetly extend the shed over a little more, it will be better in the long run.

Somehow I don't think this is fair! Me with my one little tractor still looking for parts! ( Not really ). Nice pick up thanks for the pics. Neil

I plann on getting one of thouse tent gararges soon as well. It will house the tractors. The shed will house the attachments.

quote:
Originally posted by NickStanchak
Nice collection, For a second I thought you were at Kirk's. I would definetly extend the shed over a little more, it will be better in the long run.
that kinda funny since alot of this stuff came from Kirks! lol

quote:
Originally posted by nrallen
Somehow I don't think this is fair! Me with my one little tractor still looking for parts! ( Not really ). Nice pick up thanks for the pics. Neil
If you ever need or want somthing, post it and Im sure some one will have it.

That's quite a collection looks good color co-ordinated and all. But I agree now is the time to extend that impliment shed. Of course then you'd have to fill it....and then you'd need more room....then you would have to fill it... and then....Hey this could be a lot of fun..

Truth be told guys, Elon helped me out by clearing all the small frame stuff out of here(except the 515 Serf). I have a little project planned for next week, needed space in the yard....

Keep piling them in the yard like that and you will never need a mower,just a weed wacker to nock out the small areas between the tractors,LOL Nice haul Elon...How many of those are going to get restored?

quote:
Originally posted by mowerman1193
Keep piling them in the yard like that and you will never need a mower,just a weed wacker to nock out the small areas between the tractors,LOL Nice haul Elon...How many of those are going to get restored?
The 707 is going to be torn down next winter and redone. The 63 Broadmoor is a part of my secret project:p At somr poing I'd like to redo the 3310v but not sure when.