Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Garden Tractor Cover

stevejj56
I have seen them offered at Sears and Roebuck stores. Infact Sears has a on line store for garden tractors and accessories if your interested. I don't recall the site address but you can just look up Sears and do a seach on it. I just use a starp and bungee cords when my gets kicked out of its home away from home. Good Luck, >>->happyjack<-<<

Aronld makes them i have seen them at a true value by me i'm sure that they would be at most any store that sells MTD if not they should be able to get them also try central tractor or a similar type store. Joe

My tractor has been kicked out of the garage. I need a cover with elastic band. Does anyone know where I can get one?

A few years ago I had purchased a cover for my tractor. I bought a 4-wheeler cover from the local farm supply store for about $30. It comes in various colors with a elastic seam on the bottom. Mike

BE CAREFUL, don't use plastic cover unless you can get some air to move under the cover. The reason is if moisture trapped under the cover (caused by condensation) cannot escape, your tractor WILL rust. A breathable cover of some sort is best or build a frame to support the plastic tarpaulin to ensure that plenty of air can circulate while the rain is kept at bay. PL