Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Easter Bunny Was Here

PatRarick

Found this in my front yard this morning. Guess the Easter Bunny couldn't find a basket that was big enough.

The blade to the left of the 42" dozer is a Wheel Horse blade that has been modified as a rear mount blade for the B-10 This (and the ag wheels and tires) is why I purchased it:

Tried to figure out how I was going to sneak outside and hide it all before my wife got up. No problem. She didn't even notice. Just asked me why I had gotten up so early and moved more things up to the house on Easter morning. ;) Pat

So you have to pay the Easter Bunnie now a days???Guess that's why that fuzzy sucker don't hop around my place, changing times got me again. Nice score Pat

Yeah, just like all the rest of us, hard times hit the Bunny now and then too. For what the final deal wound up to be, I only bought the hi-lo.........for half price! Pat

quote:
For what the final deal wound up to be, I only bought the hi-lo.........for half price!
WOW - looks like a heck if a deal! The Easter bunny wasn't nearly as kind to me :( Did get some jelly beans 'tho. :)

You did real good Pat.8D The only thing that the Easter bunny left in my yard was a little pile of raisins.[:0]

All I got was leftover Christmas candy. Nice bunch of equipment. I'd like to find a deal like that!

• 2 weeks later...