Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

What Year? What Motor? Value?

Mike

My latest find, can't wait to get a good coat of orange on it and decals.....this has been sitting for at least 10 years. So far I have tha wheels dug out of the mud and am trying to get the tires off so I can repair them and move this gem. A new prop, canopy and a little fiberglass repair is all it needs(lol)

Found out more about it. It's called a Quickie and has an 18 hp onan in it. 126 mph and a range of 550 miles on 8 gallons of fuel.

mike wait until carry that home and try to explain to the little woman that you really need this one.ha ha i know what happen here.

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out how to sneak it home. Once I get it home I can hide it for 48 hours and I'll be in the clear.

Ahhh.... The ole "If I can get into the barn" trick. (LOL) Reminds me of the old Rocky & Bullwinkle "HEY ROCKY, Nuthin' up my sleeve!". Good Luck!!

NEAT -- When you get it shape and are an expert at flying it (you may be now - don't know), you won't need a mower deck. Just fly around the yard nose-down and mow with the propeller!!

• 2 weeks later...
There is no way I would fly that plane after sitting outside in the elemets for 10 years.... Good luck man. Hopefully we will not be reading about you in the obituaries.