Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Massey Ferguson 2927 Tractor

rs07

I am considering on purchasing a new Massey Ferguson 2927 Garden Tractor, which is the same tractor as a Simplicity Legacy XL. I am starting to find that my closest AGCO/Simplicity dealer, whom I have done business with for years, is starting to become hard to deal with. Even though the Massey dealer is in the next county and about a 30 minute drive from my house, he is a young guy, who took over the family business and he wants to do business. He beat the dealer's price that I have always done business with. Can anyone shed alittle light on this? Should I stay loyal to the AGCO/Simplicity dealer that I have been with for years or buy from the one that has the best deal?

Attitude is everything. I would do business with the one who wants your business and wants to earn your trust and loyalty. Those dealers with their attitudes stand there and picking their nose waiting to flick their buggers on ya. Let em just wait till the guy in the next county adjusts his attitude.

Thanks for you input! I think I am going with the Massey Ferguson. It will be the other dealer's loss! I will take some pics of it and post them on "Show & Tell" when I get it!

A good price is nice but good service is great. I would go for the good service, even if the price was a little higher.