Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
oldtanker

10" plow

oldtanker
Just to get everyone on the same page! Ok I will tell you what the real deal is. I am a disabled vet on a very limited income. The deal with the plow is what ever it takes for me to break even. I'm not looking to make a profit from this. When I got out of the Army I heard that a local guy was collecting Cub Cadets. I felt that collecting garden tractors was a dumb idea. Well I had a couple of Cubs. A collector offered more than I had in them so they went. I got a Wheel Horse cheap cause the guy that had it couldn't figure out why it went faster in reverse that in forward. A new oil filter and oil fixed that. After using it a lot I found that it was cheaper to keep than the Cubs. I will use any implement that works on them as I now have 3 tractors. I am looking for my sign! Anyway I would rather make a deal on this plow than cut and weld to make it work right. I have several friends that are collectors and this seems very important to them. Rick with a MW/Simp plow

Hello OldTanker, I looked up on the front page more about the MW part you're talking about in the 1962 catalog. Sounds like you have a rare part. I'm curious, does this have the model number on this plow still? I don't own a Montgomery Ward, otherwise, I'd be interested. You might have to wait for the right buyer. This club may not have any Cub Cadet parts, then again maybe someone does. Hope you find your buyer.

oldtanker
I'm not looking for Cub stuff. I got rid of that junk a couple of years ago. I'm into Wheel Horse stuff now. Thanks for the info. The plow is listed in the classifieds and the model# and such is listed there.