Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
10HorseMan

B-110 Going under the gun.

10HorseMan
If weather is good as they say Saturday me and my grandpa plan on putting the B-110 under the paint gun. Everything has been taken off, Steam cleaned "NO MORE GREASE" Been waiting for this day since i bought it for $100.00 :D

DaveM
Cherish the moment with your grandpa. I remember my first restoration. My grandpa and I bought a very rough WD Allis for $650. It ran and looked awful. We spent a lot of time on it together, pathching, filling, sanding, repairing. It was my first paint job and he led me through every step. I've been offered $2000 for the tractor, but long after grandpa's gone, I'll still have the tractor and the memories. I hope your experience is as good as mine! DaveM

10HorseMan
I will try to get pics throughout the process. Decided to get a early start, Painted the rear end/ BGB, rear rims, and engine. Got ready to powerwash it and the Wisconsin dicided to quit?. I think the coil may have shorted out because the wind was blowing and blowed water on it. Will try to start that job too. GOT 2 GARDEN TRACTORS AND 3 A-C PULLING TRACTORS AND 4 OUT OF THE FIVE ARE TORE APART! only 1 B-110 remains running. :D