Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My first steal of the season

rokon2813

Couldn't pass it up for the asking price of $50. :D I didnt even dicker. ;);) It hasnt run in a couple years?? They parked it because it leaked too bad. He wanted to keep the wide rear tires, so I got stuck with these JD wheels. Nothing a little paint wont cure.8D And the 50 pounds of pine needles were free. I hate pine needles, but they do keep things from rusting.

Looks like you got yourself a great deal. You probably could sell the JD rims on ebay and make more than you paid for the tractor.

If it isn't rusted underneath those pine needles, the tin looks very straight. Good deal on perhaps THE rarest of the B-series....

That's one nice old tractor for $50. You can't go wrong! Still looks like a good solid machine. Good luck with the restoration on it! Would love to see pics when it is finished.:)

I didnt realize it was rare. ? I've known where this was for almost a year. }:) Made an offer last year and it wasnt high enough. Yesterday He came to me. :D:D Might have to go looking now. ;):D

I have a HB-112 spoken for as soon as the fella moves.He had been mowing his yard in the country and is moving to town soon.There is a couple differences though,his is painted baby blue and is mounted up with a hydro lift.Oh well it will have to do.:D

It's even got the Chrome air cleaner. Allways did like those. To me a little chrome sets a tractor off.Need to find something on my620 to pretty up after some paint.

Dan I'd give you $100 right now and even come and get it just to have it. Sweet start for a nice deal.

don't you feel guilty? < ha ha > i paid that much for some levers and side plates but there was a bevel gear box bolted to it' < good find > jj