Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
MPH

Missed One

MPH
As the snow was pretty well gone down in the Anchorage area yesterday I did a little 'hunting'. Spent two hours hot on the trail of a Wards with a sickle mower, thought I had it cornered in 'one of them ole sheds down across that hay field'. As I turned to walk down there the lady said, 'Well, maybe it got haulled to the dump last year, had a guy clean a bunch of stuff outta there'. Well, I searched the ole sheds,in and out, around the trees along the fence, the tall grass in the fence rows and all I got was muddy boots about 6 inches high to ride home 300 miles in. Hate it when people do that. Also, did the 9020's ever come with a quickway loader? I know one loader was an Ark, but thought there were two choices. The quickway looked pretty light duty.

Kent
Marty, I think several companies made loaders for the PowrMax class tractors. In addition to Ark and Quikway, Danco also made some, along with backhoes, unless I'm mistaken. Johnson likely made one, since they made them to fit about any small tractor.... I think Henry even made some for them also... Henry made the L-10/L-12 for the B-series tractors, and made loaders for the ag tractors also...