Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Looking for Indicator decals for my 1920H

Jason

Hi I am trying to find the left hand, dash indicator decal for my Agco Allis 1920H, It fell off awhile ago,and I want to replace it. I might want to get the right hand dash indicator for my 1920H. The Strange part is, my Agco/simplicity dealer says that only the right hand indicator decal is avalible and not the left hand dash indicator decal. It seems strange why only one indicator decal is avalible and not the other one. Any Help is greatly appreciated, in finding one of these decals. The left hand indicator decal is the one that is closest to the hydro lift lever on the 1920H. Take Care Jason

I am Talking about the left hand side display pannel decal, This decal, has your Neutral symbol, and Your Rear PTO symbol on it. Underneath this pannel are two light blubs,one light blub lights up the Rear PTO symbol when the Rear PTO is engaged and the other Light blub lights up the Neutral symbol when the tractor is in Neutral. On the Right hand display, pannel are three symbols, one symbol stands for the lights, a light underneath this pannel will light up the light symbol when the lights are turned on.Another symbol on this pannel, is the Front Power Take Off symbol, a light underneath this symbol lights up when the Front PTO is engaged, the last symbol is for your seat, this symbol lights up when the operator is not in his seat! In Short, it's the display pannel symbol indicator decal I am missing Take care Jason