Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Microfiche cards on CD

toad270

I was wanting to know how many of you would be interested in A/C or Simplicity Microfiche cards put on CD so you could view them on your computer?

James You can download all of the manuals you need from the Simplicity techpubs site. For the repair manuals put in part#500 when on that page at the top of your browser click on edit, click on find (on this page) in the popup window type in power max or your MFG# ( 990954 ) It's Free This site has all the Manuals you could ever want. This will require some time and effort on your part Use Part# 100,200,300, ETC. to 900.Then you will have to scroll thought the list to find the one you want. They all have discriptions. All of the repair manuals are here. Part# 100 OPERATOR'S MANUALS Part# 200 INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS,OPERATOR'S MANUALS Part# 300 DEALER SETUP INSTRUCTIONS Part# 400 PARTS MANUALS Part# 500 REPAIR MANUALS Part# 600 Safety Section,INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS Part# 700 Neutral Adjustment Guide,Electrical Information Manual, Product Service Bulletin Book Part# 800 Misc. Part# 900 Service Bulletin Book,Limited Warranty Simplicity Technical Publications Document Search Engine. http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/v_techpubsearch.php

I like what they have there Maynard, but like you said it takes time. I have downloaded most of the ones I need for my tractors and have renamed them something that is more logical. At least in my mind. It is nice to have accessibility to them on the computer. No time needed for searching.