Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Mow, Plow & Till ????

MPH

Isn't it about time to put in your annual crop of snow peas, Marty? It was actually 85 degrees here in Central Massachusetts today -- felt like a real heat wave or something. Supposed to be back to 50 - 60 degrees by next weekend....

Darn, I can't wait to get the snowblower on and the mower deck off! Looks like the grass will need to be mowed soon. my side job is mowing lawns in the winter and snowblowing in the summer. I have found out that I have a lot more time to do the things I like to do!

I just wish I had more time to play with my tractors no mater what season it is. Was out in the shpo till midnight Sunday getting the rear PTO in my 620 so i could try out my tiller. After the 4th time taking it out I finally figured out how everything's supposed to go. Well at least it ran when I got done. The 620 needs a rear work light for those midnight jobs.lol. Got something for that I think ya gonna love. I'll get it on and show you next weekend.

Too late for the snow peas Kent, the driveway is 98% bare. Been playing with grader blade on it some. The garden I plowed in the snow last fall is melted off and I think the frost went out yesterday as the lake is gone now. The lawn is about 40% clear, its kinda slow this year as I used up supply of winter ashes on the backyard project, which is clear now. Dave, if I'm still home in a couple more weeks I won't be needing any rear lights. Still can see ok at 10:30 now. Heard a flock of cranes this morning, springtime just takes the long way around getting here.

I caint do any of them either. Grass not tall enough and I'm not much of a gradener so I just drive around right now. Of cource if I'd stop doing laps maybe my grass would grow! lol

Marty, it doesn't specify plowing earth, the garden, or in your case the remaining snow.... LOL

quote:
Originally posted by MPH
.... the boys with the white coats:D:D [img]/club2/attach/MPH/plowin.snow.004.jpg[/img]
Is that Alaskan camo?

Kent, you lost me with camo??? Joe, nothing springtime can't cure. Actually, my real intent that time was hopeing the hardpack on the driveway would clean the rust off the plow so I wouldn't have to sand it shinny, it didn't work.