Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

What i got today!

AC808

Heres a great little find...B10, 101, mower deck and cultivator. Found them in a neighbors back yard...all for $35!

I had driven by the guys house on my way to work quite often...the 101 didnt have a hood and there was stuff piled on the seat and it was a long ways from the road...I thought it was one of those WheelHorse things... I stopped 'cause i was interested to see if it had a Kohler 12hp for my new 912H...I went to the door and asked if he wanted to sell the old tractor out back...he said "which one?..I have a Simplicity and an old Allis out there..." "hmmmm' I thought..."both i guess" Holding back a smile...Went back behind his house and there they were...he also has an ancient tiller im picking up next week... SHHHH dont tell my wife!

quote:
Originally posted by AC808
he also has an ancient tiller im picking up next week... SHHHH dont tell my wife!
Your secret is safe with us!;);)

Jay we won't tell but............ you may have to share the spoils with your friends here!!!!! Seriously, that's one heck of a deal! Enjoy them! Larry kg4zar

I'll give you $50 for the culivator and pick it up from you.Then you will have 1 less piece to explain to your wife and you can tell her that you made money on them.Bob I plan on being at Baraboo for the swapmeet

quote:
Originally posted by ka9bxg
I'll give you $50 for the culivator and pick it up from you.Then you will have 1 less piece to explain to your wife and you can tell her that you made money on them.
Yes My wife doesn't like it when I drag this stuff home, But she likes it when I make a Buck or 2.... Nice find....

quote:
Originally posted by Bunky
quote:
Originally posted by ka9bxg
I'll give you $50 for the culivator and pick it up from you.Then you will have 1 less piece to explain to your wife and you can tell her that you made money on them.
Yes My wife doesn't like it when I drag this stuff home, But she likes it when I make a Buck or 2.... Nice find....
Oh yeah...mine likes it also when I make a few $$s on things...!

Your cultivator is a spring toothed harrow, though it can be used as a cultivator. I have one, they're fun to use.

who said shopping wasn't fun.way to go a/c 808. did you miss one look like another over there behind that mowing deck? jj