Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Some more freebes

tanman722001

Hi,Just got these two today.One is a ACB10 and a Simplicity 3012 with hydro lift. They took the motor out of the 3012 and put it in the B10 and they switch the front wheels too. What do you all think?Which one would you fix? Thanks Tony

Tony I'd go for the B-10 also, just because I like the round hood and flared fenders. Also consider the belt for the variable speed drive on the 3012 runs around $60. From a maintenance standpoint the B-10 is cheaper. On the other hand, the versitility of the variable speed is handy. Maybe do like me Tony. I have one of each and each has it's own chores. Larry kg4zar

Nice find Tony. Whichever one you decide to fix up, I'd make sure it had that hydraulic lift from the 3012 on it.;)

The B-10 looks most complete, I'd say put the hydro lift on it and if you feel up to it, put the Variable on it too, then you'd have a one of a kind B-10V. The Varible is mighty nice for mowing or blowing snow.

I'm almost made my mind up on the B10 and make it into a B12 and put the Hydro lift on it.I hope so to Dave on the motor.But i wont say to much if it dont.so in going to part out the 3012.Thanks Tony

I also would have to vote for the AC I was raised around AC's and I too like the Rounded hood short wheel base when it come to FDT's..

Tony I can hook you up with some parts for that B10. I just bought a complete Big Ten last week,Matt

Sense noboby think there is a problem with someone reply.It isnt nobodys business what my yard looks like.and for your info almost all you see in the pic is from the same place as the 3012 and the B10.Tony

Ryan I have deleted your personal attack replies 3 Times now and I don't want to have to delete it again. How many hints do you need.

I agree Allis B12.But I think im going to make it into a B12 sense it already has the 12hp motor and the wide front tires.And i have a rear pan for it with the B12 ID tag.Thanks Tony