Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Question for UCD

Dutch

I guy I know heard of a guy that needs some parts or other stuff. He thinks they're for a tractor or something. He doesn't want to spend a lot of money. Where can he get them? How much? Can you post some pictures?

Let me get out the cystal ball and if you think real hard so I can read your mind I might be able to help. But don't count on it. Hell might freeze over first. }:) }:) }:) }:) }:) }:) }:) }:) }:) }:) }:) :o)

Maynard, When you come up with the info, could you please pass it on to me. I'm looking for the same parts and stuff. DaveM

By the way, Maynard and Dutch, I'm looking for a bottle of ESP to help cure my CRS. Can either of you help me?

Hey, I have all those parts and stuff, I just need someone to tell me what model Simplicity that Oliver/Hart Parr 70 parts fit. Would that be the really big big frame tractor.

quote:
Originally posted by dutch
I guy I know heard of a guy that needs some parts or other stuff. He thinks they're for a tractor or something. He doesn't want to spend a lot of money. Where can he get them? How much? Can you post some pictures?
Is that guy named "dipstick'" Or "dogman"? I know a guy who's heard of him too! Must get around... Tacey

I know the problem.... I have a magneto that won't mag. I have a carburetor that can't carb. And then my pistons, heck .........

hErb-AJA[deutch}, you shold do a bett'r job spelling 'herd" and other words which can confussed us. also whatch how you type with the capslok andshift keys,words like sythetic adn stuff make it hard to reed. toM(P/K]

!!!ALERT!!! WEATHER CHANNEL FLASH: Reports coming in that the north eastern section of Hell is starting to frost over... In n exclusive interview with Satan}:) we were told he had to cut back on the fires because of rising fuel prices...[:0];):D

And can you tell me why this widget won't fit on to this tractor? I heard From many people on the boards, read through the archives and also my Simplicity dealer said that my widget wasn't compatable with the tractor I have. I won't hear any of it. Why can't it fit? :p

quote:
Originally posted by Kent
Can you come over and install the widget for me? I'm too busy...
Well, if you get the universal 'Phil's Phantastic Funozerator', it will install itself. They are really cheap, but I forgot where the outlet store is.

Just get a bigger hammer, it's OK. We been doin this a long time. And I could have saved my 10 bucks and got all this valuable info for freeB):D

What is the paint color that I use on my widget? I'm not sure what year it is,or what model it is,but could you give me the paint code,in nitrocellulose laquer,Imron,Dulux enamel,and acrylic enamel? Which works best,and why? I want to do it right!

Hell's just up the road from here and I think we're safe untill about November:D:D So time is not an issue:o):o) I do have an older widget around here somewhere....I don't recall the color though....I guess it could be painted to match. :D:o):D

Mounting the widget is simple. I mounted mine with duck tape next to the doohickey that hooks to the thing-a-ma-bob that is connected to the whatchamacallit. I also got the answer to this paint thing. I asked my neighbor who works at Home Depot. He says the correct tractor color is green with yellow wheels and yellow vinyl on the seat. That way the quality of the tractor matches the quality of these questions.

The important thing about painting a widget is to clean it throughly, I suggest dunking them in a bucket of steam.

quote:
Originally posted by UCD
Just remember what I said about fire and ice
[img]/club2/attach/dutch/MagicLamp2.jpg[/img]
Finally! It took you long enough......... The guy said he thinks that may be the thing he needs, except it's the wrong color. Is that Allis yellow? Can you get it in Simplicity orange? How much and who has one? What about "fire & ice"? What does that mean? Does that thing have to be heated and/or cooled to make it fit?

Fire and ice refers to Hell freezing over Color available, refer to correct color posts As to making it fit or where to install it I can not post that info here. Some should be told and others already know Hot or cold, That is personnel preference.

told you so .these old tractors will make you you do strange thing.also act strange. anyone know what the question was?